The Dallas Love Field Good Neighbor Plan (GNP) is a proposed initiative to enhance the physical and economic development of Dallas Love Field Airport and its surrounding community. Efforts include:
- • Enhancing the passenger experience.
- • Urban design, landscaping and beautification.
- • Signage and way-finding initiatives.
- • Pedestrian improvements on airport property and in adjacent communities.
- • Job creation and enhanced business environments.
- • Encouragement of recreational activities.
- • Traffic and drainage improvements.
Influential to the creation of the proposed GNP initiative is the Downtown Dallas 360 Plan (Dallas 360) – a plan to invigorate the districts of downtown Dallas and unite each unique area to promote a better urban experience. The GNP initiative hopes to incorporate the Dallas 360's three overarching goals, which are to create an exciting urban experience, a balanced transportation system and an inclusive environment.
Dallas Love Field hopes that through implementing the proposed initiative, the airport and its surrounding communities can collaborate and cultivate lasting partnerships.
Have any questions, comments or concerns? Click the Fill Out Form link below to leave us a comment.Fill Out Form